Monday, July 18, 2005

OK, I Can't Resist This One

Jude, Jude, Jude.

We understand, we really do. Sadie was hot and incredibly hip, but settling down so young and then having three kids before you were thirty? It was not a good idea. But you realize that now. You're just sowing your wild oats a little late. Sienna's a total babe in her own right and she's young. You get to do the whole reliving the youth you never lived thing. And the nanny, well, I'm sure she's cute too, and isn't fucking the nanny part of the whole movie star thing? Robin Williams married his, and rumor has it that Harrison Ford was all over his (thanks to Dawn for the rumor). You're just one of the guys.

NOT.

Jude, you're very goodlooking. If I were Sadie or Sienna or the nanny, I would be all over you myself. But it's time to show a little self-restraint. Put it back in your pants. Go do a yoga retreat or something. This is ridiculous.

No comments: