Thursday, October 18, 2007

It's Just That Kind of Day

The end of my rope is within sight, and at this point, what is going to push me there is THESE DAMN FOX ANNOUNCERS!!!!!!!!!! And I can't turn them off, because then I have to watch straight through, and THIS GAME IS JUST WORKING MY NERVES!!!!!!!!

Good thing there was an inch of vodka left.

Edited to add: See? That's what I meant. This is not a team that folds. And I'm still down with Manny--because, for god's sake, it is not the end of the world if we lose, and the man had two hits, and the single was as close to a home run as you can get, and what happened in Pakistan today is so much more important than what happened in Cleveland. But still, I'm relieved, and now I'm going to bed, and after all, tomorrow is another day.

No comments: