Saturday, February 05, 2005

Last Night’s Movies

Giving up once and for all any claims to hipness, I must admit that I find Pee-wee Herman completely creepy, though I do like his house.

Dating myself as a mom AND showing myself resistant to change, I must admit that I like Steve a lot better than Joe. I like the old songs too, and I don’t like it at all that Blue talks, but when it comes down to it, I’m a Steve kind of mom: those hip wiggles, that wide-eyed stare…bring on the clues, baby!

Unfortunately, I fell asleep before I could start Zoolander.

[Elisabeth--we each choose a movie, but then we all watch the girls’ movies together.]

[E (on my lap as I write this): Here’s the best kind of blog, a blog about snuggling.]

1 comment:

bitchphd said...

Steve, yes. Zoolander is great. But you're wrong about Pee-Wee ;)