Wednesday, February 02, 2005

I'm Back

Yes, I read the article. No, I have nothing to say about it.

What I do have to say is very brief and fashion-related:

1) I will never ever wear khaki pants and a denim shirt.

2) Though it is ridiculously mid-90s, as well as probably fake, I love my purple pashmina more than just about anything in my wardrobe, especially when travelling, and even more especially when travelling to frigid locales with small children (excellent for wrapping around said small children--or at least one said small child--on a plane where the heat seems not to be working).

And since I seem to have segued from fashion to weather, I'll also note that while a few feet of week-old snow in the country is lovely, a few feet of week-old snow in the city is a huge pain in the ass.

No comments: