Saturday, February 26, 2005

My So-Called Life

Hi, I'm Becca.

I take care of sick kids. I don't leave my house ( except to go to work very occasionally). I just stay here and take care of sick kids. I think I may spend the rest of my life taking care of sick kids.

My friends? They have exciting lives. They go out with other friends. They get interviewed by big-time gossip magazines. They bring home new babies.

Me? I take care of sick kids.

You may now return to your regularly scheduled life, secure in the knowledge that I will be right here, in my house, taking care of sick kids.

[Medical update: Sign me up for the Tamiflu testimonials: after only two days, E is perky and almost fever-free. M, on the other hand, is still in full-blown fever and misery mode, on day five of what the pediatrician says may be 7-10 days.]

1 comment:

rachel said...

Hi,
This is a good post. It gives me the information I was in search of.

Thanks.