Thursday, June 16, 2005

A Sign

"Guess who's playing at Everybody's Favorite Club tomorrow night," said S yesterday. "One of your two favorite musicians."

"Favorite Musician #2!" I exclaimed. "We're going!"

When I lived in Berkeley and Red State, listening to Favorite Musician #2 sing about East Coast Big City was one of the surest routes to pleasurable nostalgia. To have him come to East Coast Big City just days after we move back, and to Everyone's Favorite Club no less, is positively karmic.

We've just dropped off girls at Grammy and Grandpa's, and we're on our way.

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Ok I'm all happy for you and stuff but who is it? This whole entry is in code! And if you got my email you will know that there is a safe and happy place where you can write in actual language we all understand and that will make us all smile.

Insert annoying smiley face here:
:)

jackie said...

who is it? I want to know too! why so cryptic? at least tell us your favorite musicians!