Friday, October 21, 2005

Jen and Vince

Yeah, it's been grim around here, hasn't it? And I know what you all really want to know. Enough with the bombs and the murders. What do I think about Jen and Vince?!

You know, I don't think much about Jen and Vince. I mean, obviously the question isn't Jen, it's Vince. Who cares who Vince kisses? Certainly not me. But Jen, well, everyone knows I have a soft spot for Jen, so I want things to work out for her. Which doesn't necessarily mean that we are considering the implications of a long-term relationship, but does mean that we want her to be hanging with a nice guy.

The thing is, I don't really have any feelings about Vince. I saw The Wedding Crashers and thought it was funny but not funny enough. Vince was funny, definitely funny, but not exactly studly. Then again, he's not a junkie, or a Scientologist, or a womanizer (whoa, just googled Jude for a picture and found out that he and Sadie might be back on??? what is the world coming to?!).

Mainly I just want Jen to be happy, and if Vince makes her happy, I'm happy. Besides, you don't end up with your first post-break-up boyfriend, so it might as well be Vince, for now.

And you know, I'm kind of ok with Brad and Angelina too. Oh dear, I must be falling for the earth mother/UN goddess thing. Stop me, now!

No comments: