Saturday, November 19, 2005

Moving Right Along

Sorry for leaving the depressing cancer post up there for so long. Life is not conducive to blogging at the moment, for various reasons. I did come up with something delightfully fluffy and pop cultural to blog yesterday, but it's gone now.

I will say that both Sienna's short hair and her reunion with Jude are bad decisions. And Amanda Eyre Ward's How to Be Lost is a great book. And the new Wilco live CD rocks (it's basically the same show we saw in Red State Capital City last winter). And hearing "Hummingbird" on the radio on the way to work yesterday helped make the day better than the day before. And M has been sleeping through the night regularly, which is just huge. And E is ensconced in her allergy season, which is just pitiful. And S got home from work at one in the morning last night and cleaned the house, which is just heroic.

On November 23, I will be hosting Andi Buchanan's blog book tour for It's a Boy: Women Writers on Raising Sons, so definitely tune in then. Other than that, no promises (though of course whenever I say something like that, I am immediately filled with blogging inspiration) (though now that I've pointed that out, I've probably jinxed it) (maybe I'll corral M for some guest blogging).

No comments: