Saturday, December 31, 2005

2005

The only problem with saying goodbye to 2005 is fear of what 2006 will bring. Planet-wise, it's been catastrophic, literally and figuratively. Personally, it's been complicated, and I'm tired of rehearsing the complications. So I thought I'd end the year with some things I loved in 2005:

- M and E's friends, and their friendships

- Niagara Falls

- Prep

- seeing Madagascar with E and Pride and Prejudice with M AT THE MOVIE THEATER

- the beach

- ice skating

- renewing my friendships with E and A

- talking to Aunt M

- Madison

- Wilco

- our summer vacation

- running

- the bed at the hotel in Newport

- the picture on our holiday card

- E

- M

-S

Happy New Year!

1 comment:

jackie said...

happy new year! my new year's post was all fearful and apprehensive-- here's wishing a wonderful, less complicated 2006!