Thursday, December 01, 2005

Questions I Ponder in My Rare Spare Moments

Can I wear my new calf-length high-heeled boots with short skirts?

Is E's penchant for baby talk normal or a sign of stress?

Why can't I get worked up about the Linda Hirshman article that has the rest of the feminist mom blogosphere pontificating?

Is Ariel Sharon capable of pulling a Yitzhak Rabin? Will it make any difference if he does?

Will Ayelet Waldman's new novel live up to its blurbs?

Why are some people uselessly tyrannical?

Why are some other people uselessly meek?

What will we do with sick kids when Grammy goes away for the winter?

Should we send holiday cards this year?

Does my college boyfriend ever google me?

Will the global hegemony of consumer capitalism ever cease?

Will I ever be satisfied with my life?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey - how old is E? My 5-yr old does that too, it drives me nuts. Which of course makes it more fun.

bitchphd said...

1. Yes, absolutely.
2. Normal, I hope, b/c PK does it too.
3. B/c you're sane?
4. No.
5. No.
6. Dunno.
7. They need therapy.
8. They need therapy.
9. Fill 'em up with Nyquil.
10. Yes, and so should I. Will we? Different question.
11. Can't answer that one.
12. Yes.
13. A woman's reach must exceed her grasp, or what's a heaven for?

thatgirl said...

yes, he does.