Thursday, October 25, 2007

New Internet Addiction

My favorite game online.

My scores are usually in the top part of the middle, between 1/3 and 1/2 way down. The thing is, they use every word in the dictionary, and a lot of them are just collections of letters I've never seen before, and I know a lot of words. So I don't see how people get the top score, unless they play all the time and learn those ridiculous (non)words, or they just stab at all plausible collections of letters as fast as they can. Not that there's anything wrong with that. It's just not my thing. But I'm getting better, and I think this will only help me beat my brother-in-law and K and D's son by even bigger margins than I already do!

Because, you know, it's not like I don't have enough to do...

1 comment:

Libby said...

Oh, it's on facebook, too! I play it there...wanna join me? (They have scrabble, too, which you can play in a leisurely fashion, with games lasting days and weeks...) But boggle is addictive and fun.