Friday, July 29, 2005

David Sedaris In Fine Form

Probably everyone who reads my blog subscribes to The New Yorker since I'm that kind of effete intellectual liberal. And they've probably already read the latest David Sedaris essay, and are rolling their eyes at my belatedness. But just in case there is anyone out there who is a) more behind in their New Yorkers than me, or b) lucky enough not to subscribe to The New Yorker, and thus not to have to feel guilty about their New Yorker belatedness, I thought I would let you know that after being kind of boring lately--I hate to say it, but it's true--David Sedaris has returned to form and this one is hilarious.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm behind too - must catch up, this will be a great incentive. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Do you know that you can get a year subscription for only $12 on ebay. That like 25 cents an issue. So then, when they pile up you don't have to feel as guilty.

-Margaret

thatgirl said...

me! me! me! I'm gonna read it now!