Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Howling Rain and Thunder

I'd really prefer four feet of snow.

(How did I get into the habit of these multiple daily blog posts? I tell you, it is simply RIDICULOUS.) (I think it has something to do with how much work I have--and how much work I am doing, which is really an outrageous amount. Like when I was writing my senior thesis in college and read a Joan Didion book every day [which I know I have blogged about before] [see? here--and I did read The Year of Magical Thinking]. I still finished on time. A few days early, I think, because I had to go out of town for some reason--could it have been Passover?--and resolved to hand it in before I left, and did. There is some kind of relation between work and non-work that could be explored but won't.)

No comments: