Tuesday, February 26, 2008

YouTube Dependence

At a party tonight I just heard about Tina Fey's Hillary bit on Saturday Night Live. Did I feel bad that I didn't see it? No, I did not, because I knew I could just come home and see it on YouTube, this being 2008 and all (even with the berets) (see below).

But alas and alack, avant and avast! The clip has been pulled from YouTube, and I am Tina and Hillaryless!

The funny thing is, I haven't given Saturday Night Live a moment's thought in, probably, decades. But just this morning S said that Wilco is going to be on this weekend, so I was thinking, hey, maybe I'll watch Saturday Night Live for the first time in decades. Only looks like maybe I should have had that thought last week.

Since YouTube has gone and let me down and all...

1 comment:

Libby said...

well, it may not be on YouTube anymore but I saw it at the SNL site and loved it. Here it is: http://www.nbc.com/Saturday_Night_Live/video/#mea=221773