Monday, April 14, 2008

I'm not nuts about the video

but if I still went to clubs, and I was in a club, and this song came on, I would be pretty happy, and if someone gave me a ticket to see Madonna at Roseland, I would be there in a minute, and I'm trying to remember the last time I was at Roseland, and I'm thinking it might have been to see the English Beat DECADES ago, and I'm thinking David Byrne was standing right next to us, but maybe not.

Edited to add: S says it was a very wasted Jerry Harrison.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

last time I was at Roseland was in 97 I think? Scalped tickets to see end-of-tour acoustic show--Indigo Girls. It was awful and wonderful at the same time. The audience sang so loud that Amy and Emily just walked away from the mic for half a dozen songs.

I sometimes really miss going to clubs. Miss dancing.