To: Senator Obama or any of your supporters:
Why have you not provided the following info?
Why is the media giving you a "free pass" on this?
1. Occidental College records — Not released
2. Columbia College records — Not released
3. Columbia Thesis paper — ‘Not available’
4. Harvard College records — Not released
5. Selective Service Registration — Not released
6. Medical records — Not released
7. Illinois State Senate schedule — Not available
8. Your Illinois State Senate records — Not available
9. Law practice client list — Not released
10. Certified Copy of original Birth certificate — Not released
11. Embossed, signed paper Certification of Live Birth — Not released
12. Record of your baptism — Not available [link]
Uh, you think maybe he wasn't born alive?
[Commenter #1:]If Senator Obama has addressed the anti Christ accusations, I would be greatly interested to hear what he had to say. Have any articles/ quotes?
[Commenter #2]: Senator Obama will never address any accusations he is the Anti-Christ anymore than he would address being the messiah, Easter Bunny, or Santa Clause. Can you imagine the news headlines if a guy named Hussein started to talk about whether or not he was the Anti-Christ? I can, and they would be the lead ins on every news show and the headline on ever newspaper and John McCain would instantly rise at least 10 points in the polls because lending that kind of legitimacy to such a ridiculous notion would be the worst job of campaigning in presidental election history.
I don't think you have any information to say that Obama is the Anti-Christ. I'm not sure what you would identify in Senator Obama that you associate with the Anti-Christ and I really don't know what else to say about this. I'm kinda floored. [link]
Yeah, I'm not sure the Anti-Christ accusation has a lot of traction beyond...well, let's just call it the base...