Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Today's Sarah Palin

Were they TRYING to make her sound like an idiot? I mean, People publishes interviews all the time, and I've never seen them transcribe verbatim like this. I bet the campaign staff is livid.

Then again, maybe not, because the main thing Fashiongate makes me think is that this campaign has run completely off the track. I mean, obviously she needed clothes, but if she couldn't afford them herself (see: Cindy McCain), surely they could have found some rich Republican clotheshorse (see above) to take her shopping out of the goodness of her heart. But using RNC funds? And reimbursements? How could they not have seen the bad publicity coming?

1 comment:

Lauren M said...

That's what I thought. DH said that could have been iffy though with the gift scandal already going on.