Sunday, February 12, 2006

Olympics 1

Good move, Michelle. You're doing the right thing. Now if only I could understand the new scoring system.

I also need to be absolutely clear that we will have no dissing of Bode Miller anywhere near this blog. We are huge Bode fans. We like speed. We like honesty. We like partying when you win. We like New Hampshire. We like home schooling. We like organic farms. And we know that it's not bullshit (he was K's son's much-beloved counselor at the tennis camp his parents run, so we've been following him for a long time now).

We also liked the nine-year-old girl singing the national anthem, being partial to nine-year-old girls, but what was with the skaters with the flames coming out of their heads?

1 comment:

Dawn said...

The flames were Noah's favoritest thing. Brett's a Bode fan. Me, I missed the ceremonies because I was at one of my L friends house. (The one with three letters.)