Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Our New Game: Yoga Family

The other night Lucy made an offhand comment about playing Groovy Girls with Mabel and I resolved once again that I need to play with the girls more. So last night, after dinner, we settled in to play. First we played Smart Mouth, but no matter how hard I try, I can't help winning, plus E can't really participate, though last night was the first time she actually made some words, which was incredibly cool (all names of her friends). Then we played Taradiddle, but E couldn't handle it when we guessed correctly and her nose had to grow, so she announced that it was her game and we couldn't play with it (how classic is that?).

Then, somehow, we segued into Yoga Family. I was the Yoga Mommy, M was the Yoga Two Year Old, and E was the Yoga Baby. I fed them tofu and soy milk and we all did lots of yoga poses. Great fun was had by all. I'm sure we'll keep playing it. I hope it stays fun.

1 comment:

landismom said...

That sounds like fun. I tried to get my daughter into yoga a few years ago, and she wasn't that into it. Maybe it's time to try again.