Sunday, February 12, 2006

Parenting Quiz

M is working on a school project with S. They are getting a little testy with each other, but they're making progress. E is avidly watching them. M's friend is coming over any minute. The Valentine supplies are spread all over the floor of the girls' room, and they're driving me crazy. Plus, in order to make Valentines, which needs to happen some time today, the Valentine supplies need to be collected and, in my opinion, moved to the dining room table.

Do I:

a) tell M that when she is done with the school project and before she plays with her friend, she needs to clean up the Valentine supplies

b) get E to help me clean up the Valentine supplies

c) clean up the Valentine supplies myself

d) ignore the situation, lie down on the couch, and read the newspaper

No comments: