2. I'm not even sure I have a gut feeling.
3. But I have a little bit of a gut feeling that we are proposing to spend 700 billion dollars to save big corporations, and that doesn't sit right.
4. I also feel that $700 billion for bailing out the economy will mean, if not now, then soon, big budget cuts for all the things I care about like roads and schools and health care.
5. Uh, where's the $700 billion going to come from? More debt? That can't be good.
6. On the other hand, my instinct is to trust Chris Dodd and, especially, Barney Frank.
7. But Robert Reich says they were caving.
8. And, if the conservative Republicans are against it, that might be a reason to be for it.
9. I'm quite sure that McCain is being a jackass.
10. I definitely think they should debate.
11. I truly fear that however this plays out, it will leave me without a job, given what I do and how I'm paid.
12. OK, must stop thinking about it again, because my head hurts and my stomach feels all nervous.