Sunday, May 07, 2006

Go Read Jenny

I've been cutting back on my blog-reading because there are other things I want to be doing right now, and because I often find myself reading blogs I don't particularly care about, just because they're there. In fact, almost all the blogs I read at this point are written by people I know, either in real life or through online connections, and they are all blogs I like to read. I especially liked this post of Jenny's. As I said in my comment, I get so tired of the argument over whether expertise is born or made, particularly when parents are arguing about children (my opinion is that a very few children do have gifts, but not as many as their parents think). But Jenny points out that a thing done well is a joy, whatever it is and whatever the circumstances. Her blog, I think, is an excellent case in point.

No comments: