Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Because I Haven't Gone Celebrity In a While

Our man Pete has found Jesus. Or maybe not.

Charlie Sheen is clearly no picnic, and I don't know that I'd want him hanging out with my kids (though actually I'm not sure why a penchant for prostitutes dressed as teenagers suggests that he would do harm to his own toddlers--I'm totally serious). But. Denise. I really don't see how you can justify taking out a restraining order that forbids Charlie from seeing the kids, and then abandoning the kids to go canoodle in Paris with Heather's ex. They're toddlers. They deserve to have at least one parent around. (I know this is all kind of old, but I've actually been thinking about it.)

Back to today: driving home (from a MAKEOVER party at a fancy MAKEUP store with a lot of RICH moms who all bought the EXPENSIVE MAKEUP that they put on us which I did not buy because although I looked quite dazzling in my SMOKY EYES I knew that if I bought all those exotic shadows and liners I would get home and look at it and have no idea what to do with it and never wear it once and that stuff was too EXPENSIVE to buy and never use though it was awfully fun to go to a MAKEOVER party at a fancy MAKEUP store with RICH moms who were all very nice albeit very RICH), anyway, driving home I heard PARIS HILTON's new single, "Stars are Blind," yes, indeed, I did. I try not to blog about Paris Hilton because I think she is DISGUSTING and undeserving of anyone's attention (unlike, say, Denise, who is so sophisticated and interesting), but, I have to admit, and I'm not the only one, the song is, well, it's ok. HOWEVER, word is that perhaps she is not in fact singing, and that was certainly the opinion of the DJ on the station where I heard it.

1 comment:

postacademic said...

Smoky Eyes! That was a post fully worthy of Go Fug Yourself. I'm also glad to hear that M has at least one friend!