Thursday, January 31, 2008

Watching My First Debate

I know: ridiculous. How could I not have watched a single debate? Well, I don't watch TV so much, I don't have so much time, and I suspected that debates would be boring, which, you know, they kind of are.

But, I must say, Hillary is impressive. And boring. She keeps starting off great, and then she goes on and on, and I drift away. Obama is fine. Good content, OK delivery. If I were undecided (which I suppose I'm not, kind of, pretty much), would this help me make a decision? Mmm, hate to say it, maybe Hillary? But then she goes on and on, and the moderators have to interrupt her, and while she's talking I think of her husband (who is no longer an asset, I would say), and her proclivities for secrecy and paranoia, and maybe not.

No comments: