Wednesday, March 07, 2007

I Am In A Good Mood This Morning!

There are good things happening at work.

I am so close to being done with something I have been working on for longer than you could possibly imagine that I can smell it.

I got to go to the gym this morning.

Husband and children were delightful this morning, perhaps because I spent most of the morning routine at the gym, coming in just at the end for hair, coats, and kisses.

Then I got to walk to work.

It's not as cold as yesterday.

Baseball is almost here, and Almost Here is my very favorite part of baseball.

Dice-K threw three shut-out innings yesterday.

This article about Gabe Kapler could put anybody in a good mood.

I am getting my hair cut this afternoon.

I know what I'm making for dinner.

Tomorrow night Local K is coming over for dinner.

Friday we are going to A's for shabbat.

Sunday I get to go to an exhibit I really want to see, and I won't be alone with the kids, so I'll actually be able to see it.

OK, that's enough. Off to my day. Fingers crossed for the good mood lasting.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

double-crossed fo you!

Anonymous said...

That's a great article about Kapler!

Thanks, I needed a smile on my face.

Kathy Rogers said...

I also love the "almost here" of baseball. Still so full of hope...