Monday, April 10, 2006

5-1

I am not going to blog the entire Red Sox season. For one thing, I know it will inevitably get painful. For another, I don't have much going on in the sportswriting department. For a third, I know the majority of my readers could not care less (I know you care, A, and, Aunt M, we'll just talk in November). But I cannot help pointing to this, which is a truly beautiful thing, especially in the NY Times. And, yes, I know, it's only April. But that's part of the beauty.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I care! My son is now a die-hard Red Sox fan, so I'm trying to keep up. He'll be very psyched!

Phantom Scribbler said...

That was a screen shot for the ages. Oh, what a wonderful world!

postacademic said...

Yo, Becca! I came to your blog expecting to find out what Gwyneth named the new boy baby...now I guess I'll have to go to some official gossip site