Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Our Favorite Couple in Namibia

The most striking thing about these pictures of les Jolie-Pitts in Namibia is how colorless they are: all those shades of brown, gray, black. They do make a good-looking family, though (and please ignore Popsugar's sycophantic commentary). This appears to be the text of the Hello story ("fiercely private" my ass). And apparently they have sold the first pictures of the baby to People for $3.5 million--to be given to charity, of course (can't get the link, but take my word for it, or at least, take my word that I've seen it said, not that it's necessarily true). Hmm, I wonder if this has anything to do with Angelina topping People's Most Beautiful People list.

[As for Britney, I'm sure she is pregnant, but the main thing I think she is is trash.]

1 comment:

my mind & welcome to it said...

oy, becca. theyre one of my favorite couples. admittedly, brad went down a notch with me cause i believe he cheated on aniston. but hes so easy on the eyes. (even e=angelina isnt as good looking as he). and jolie plays to her own drum. thats not easy to do, even when you do have all the money in the world.

orrie