Friday, April 07, 2006

Put That Two of Hearts on the Three of Hearts Over There

I received some dangerous information today. Damaging, even. If you have any tendencies toward addiction or procrastination, you might want to stop reading now.




I mean it. Click on something else.





I'm telling you, go read some gossip or something.





One last chance.





OK, you asked for it. I have learned, from a reliable source (who plays with all four suits), that the way to win Spider Solitaire is to get rid of a pile.

Now don't say I didn't warn you.

[Edited to add: Dawn says she knows this. Does everyone know this? I didn't know it, and Jenny didn't know it, and let's just say we are no strangers to Spider Solitaire, or Spider Solitary as E, who is also no stranger, calls it. But maybe everyone else does know it.]

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Ok, see I was taking inappropriate credit because Solitaire 'til Dawn says this in the directions.

But I did solve the Rubix Cube when I was a kid w/out reading the book. So there.

Rev Dr Mom said...

You play with all four suits--and win? You totally rock at Spider! Me--I have a 9% win rate with two suits :(
And I did know to get rid of a pile.