Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Happily Ever After

I must confess to a soft spot for Jason and Meg. Jason's blog overwhelms me, but I like his sensibility. Meg's into food, running, and the Red Sox, so clearly we're on the same page (minus the blog pioneer/tech queen stuff, of course). Plus, she clearly has a tendency toward angst that I deeply appreciate (she doesn't often blog it explicitly, but I'm a pro at reading angst between the lines).

I've been reading them on and off (mostly off, but occasionally I check in to see what's up) since "You've Got Blog" came out, but there have been times recently when I wondered what was up indeed, as Meg flitted from Nantucket to Vermont while Jason seemed to stay put in New York. Even though I don't know them at all, then, I have to say that I'm quite happy, in my gossip-about-people-I-don't-know-loving way, that Jason and Meg are getting married.

No comments: