Monday, January 23, 2006

Not Too Creative

I'm not feeling creative this evening.

M says I should blog about her amazing beauty and her annoying long division homework.

E says I should blog about how she uses her popsicle sticks to play with.

My sister says I should blog about something different. Or radio nuclides. Or polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons.

S doesn't say anything because he is at work.

I could blog about how my shoulders ache from shoveling snow (I'm not quite sure why I seem to do all the shoveling around here) (actually I am: S is never home, and since F and L do all the gardening, I feel compelled to do all the shoveling) (then, of course, I resent all of them) (and my shoulders ache). I could blog about how I don't want to clean the kitchen (will these children ever be old enough to clean the kitchen?). I could blog about how I wish I were in bed already.

Or I could go clean the kitchen, dispose of the children, and go to bed. Yeah, that sounds good.

[I'm actually in nowhere near as whiny a mood as this post suggests.]

No comments: